As an executive coach, I help business leaders thrive personally and grow professionally in the midst of relentless change.
For the past 20 years, I’ve worked closely with senior executives and leadership teams of some of the world's largest and most respected organizations. My work draws on the latest research and practice in leadership coaching, business strategy, counseling psychology, and high-performance teamwork.
Across industries, business problems and leadership challenges, I help clients to grow and evolve in all the ways that are important to them. I partner with clients on:
• Leadership development and effectiveness
• Building high-performance teams
• Mentoring and developing managers and leaders
• Business transformation
• Work/life balance
My work with clients focuses on four areas:
• What Energizes You? Knowing yourself and what matters most to you is the foundation for the highest levels of performance as a leader. When you are living in alignment with your deepest values—and becoming the person you want to be—your innate brilliance, agility and adaptability naturally flourish. By knowing what energizes you; what are your natural strengths; and how you want to make a difference in the world, new ways of tackling professional challenges emerge. You can access deep reservoirs of creativity and wisdom to find solutions that are uniquely effective for you.
• What Do You Want to Change? Often the skills and habits that made us highly successful at one point in life can become our greatest challenges later on. What has worked well for you in the past that no longer serves you now? What kind of a leader does your organization need you to become? What are your most important challenges today? What are you doing or not doing that needs to be changed? Through dialog, self-reflection, and customized 360-degree feedback, we identify the 2-3 most critical personal growth objectives for sustained focus over the next 6-12 months .
• Support and Challenge. Personal growth and change are hard work. The greatest predictor of success in any coaching partnership is the quality of your relationship with the coach. My job is to hold the best, most brilliant image of you and reflect it while you find your way toward it. I'm here to listen, to understand, and to support you in whatever ways you need. At the same time, I'm also here to challenge you and gently move you beyond your comfort zone when you are ready. Through the right mix of support and challenge, together we help you make consistent, steady progress toward each of your goals.
• Results and Self Sufficiency: Our work together is not complete until you are satisfied with the results you've achieved. We're also not done until we have a plan in place to ensure that you will be fully self-sufficient and able to stay on track after the project is completed.
If you are in a senior leadership role and are interested in executive coaching, please feel free to contact me. There is no charge for initial consultations.
These brief guides from The Executive Coaching Forum can be helpful in thinking through whether executive coaching would be appropriate for you or your organization.